Ciral TZ Tablet
Post your questions about Ciral TZ Tablet - in the Forum
Ciral TZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ciral TZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ciral TZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Chest infections
- Gums infection
- Skin infections
- Parasitic infections
- Lungs infection
- Infections of the blood
- Womb lining infections
- Vaginal or stom
Ciral TZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ciral TZ Tablet drug?
- Urge to vomit
- Unpleasant metallic taste
- Stomach cramps or pain
- Tingling of limbs
- Rashes due to allergy
- Skin itching
- Sleep and
Composition Salts in Ciral TZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ciral TZ Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of Ciral TZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ciral TZ Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Ciral TZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ciral TZ Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Ciral TZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ciral TZ Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Ciral TZ Tablet
- Why Ciral TZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ciral TZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ciral TZ Tablet?
- How Ciral TZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ciral TZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ciral TZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ciral TZ Tablet?
- Cipzole Tablet
- Cipzole TZ Tablet
- Cipzone Tablet
- Cipzox MR Tablet
- Cipzox Tablet
- Cipzy Tablet
- Cipzy TZ Tablet
- Ciral Tablet
- Ciran Tablet
- Ciran TZ Tablet
- Circaltin Tablet
- Ciresto Dry Syrup
- Cirex Expectorant
- Cirizon Injection
- Cirobiotic Ear Drops
- Cirocitrol Syrup
- Cirocod Linctus
- Cirodome Suspension