Post your questions about Ciral Tablet - in the Forum
Ciral Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ciral Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ciral Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Ciral Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ciral Tablet drug?
- Increased in certain enzymes in the blood
- Kidney disease
- Joint stiffness
- Joint pain in children
- Joint pain
- Inflammation of blood vessels
- Inflammation of large intest
Composition Salts in Ciral Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ciral Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (250 mg)
Interactions of Ciral Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ciral Tablet drug?
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Ciral Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ciral Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Ciral Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ciral Tablet has to be avoided?
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
Top Questions about Ciral Tablet
- Why Ciral Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ciral Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ciral Tablet?
- How Ciral Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ciral Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ciral Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ciral Tablet?
- Cipzol Tablet
- Cipzole Tablet
- Cipzon TN Tablet
- Cipzone Tablet
- Cipzox MR Tablet
- Cipzox Tablet
- Cipzy Tablet
- Cipzy TZ Tablet
- Ciral TZ Tablet
- Ciran Tablet
- Ciran TZ Tablet
- Circaltin Tablet
- Ciresto Dry Syrup
- Cirex Expectorant
- Cirizon Injection
- Cirobiotic Ear Drops
- Cirocitrol Syrup
- Cirocod Linctus