Cipzy TZ Tablet
Post your questions about Cipzy TZ Tablet - in the Forum
Cipzy TZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cipzy TZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cipzy TZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Chest infections
- Infections of the blood
- Lungs infection
- Parasitic infections
- Skin infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Womb lining infections
Cipzy TZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cipzy TZ Tablet drug?
- Rashes due to allergy
- Sleep and taste disorders
- Skin itching
- Decreased appetite
- Dark colored urine
- Conjunctival congestion
Composition Salts in Cipzy TZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cipzy TZ Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of Cipzy TZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cipzy TZ Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Cipzy TZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cipzy TZ Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Cipzy TZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cipzy TZ Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Cipzy TZ Tablet
- Why Cipzy TZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cipzy TZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cipzy TZ Tablet?
- How Cipzy TZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cipzy TZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cipzy TZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cipzy TZ Tablet?
- Cipzin Tablet
- Cipzol Tablet
- Cipzon Tablet
- Cipzon TN Tablet
- Cipzone Tablet
- Cipzox MR Tablet
- Cipzox Tablet
- Cipzy Tablet
- Ciral Tablet
- Ciral TZ Tablet
- Ciran Tablet
- Ciran TZ Tablet
- Circaltin Tablet
- Ciresto Dry Syrup
- Cirex Expectorant
- Cirizon Injection
- Cirobiotic Ear Drops
- Cirocitrol Syrup