Cipzox MR Tablet
Post your questions about Cipzox MR Tablet - in the Forum
Cipzox MR Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cipzox MR Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cipzox MR Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bone fractures
- Dental and minor surgeries
- Ear pain
- Lower back pain
- Inflammation of joints
- Joint pain
- Pain due
Cipzox MR Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cipzox MR Tablet drug?
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Blurred vision
- Blood dyscrasias
- Black or bloody stools
- Allergic reactions
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
Composition Salts in Cipzox MR Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cipzox MR Tablet drug?
- Diclofenac (50 mg)
- Paracetamol (325 mg)
- Chlorzoxazone (250 mg)
Interactions of Cipzox MR Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cipzox MR Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
- Muscle Relaxants
- Pain killers
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Precautions to be taken for Cipzox MR Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cipzox MR Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Discontinue the drug in case of symptoms of liver dysfunction
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
- Do not take antacids with magnesium as they can interact with the drug
- Do not take it
- if you are allergic to it
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- It should be taken with food or immediately after meals
- Patients with known allergies
Contra Indications of Cipzox MR Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cipzox MR Tablet has to be avoided?
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Hepatic impairment
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Peripheral arterial disease
Top Questions about Cipzox MR Tablet
- Why Cipzox MR Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cipzox MR Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cipzox MR Tablet?
- How Cipzox MR Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cipzox MR Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cipzox MR Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cipzox MR Tablet?
- Cipzen Forte Tablet
- Cipzen N Forte Tablet
- Cipzol Tablet
- Cipzole Tablet
- Cipzole TZ Tablet
- Cipzon Tablet
- Cipzon TN Tablet
- Cipzone Tablet
- Cipzox Tablet
- Cipzy Tablet
- Cipzy TZ Tablet
- Ciral Tablet
- Ciral TZ Tablet
- Ciran Tablet
- Ciran TZ Tablet
- Circaltin Tablet
- Ciresto Dry Syrup
- Cirex Expectorant
- Diatrizoic acid
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Dibasic calcium phosphate
- Di-calcium phosphate
- Di-Calcium Phosphate I
- Dichlorobenzyl alcohol
- Diclofenac acid
- Diclofenac diethyl ammonium
- Diclofenac diethylamine
- Diclofenac diethylammonium
- Diclofenac potassium
- Diclofenac sodium
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride