Cipzon TN Tablet
Post your questions about Cipzon TN Tablet - in the Forum
Cipzon TN Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cipzon TN Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cipzon TN Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Chest infections
- Infections of the blood
- Lungs infection
- Womb lining infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Skin infections
- Parasitic infections
Cipzon TN Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cipzon TN Tablet drug?
- Unpleasant metallic taste
- Tingling of limbs
- Urge to vomit
- Stomach cramps or pain
- Rashes due to allergy
- Skin itching
- Sleep and taste disorders
Composition Salts in Cipzon TN Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cipzon TN Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of Cipzon TN Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cipzon TN Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Cipzon TN Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cipzon TN Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Cipzon TN Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cipzon TN Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Cipzon TN Tablet
- Why Cipzon TN Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cipzon TN Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cipzon TN Tablet?
- How Cipzon TN Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cipzon TN Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cipzon TN Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cipzon TN Tablet?
- Cipzen D Tablet
- Cipzen Forte N Tablet
- Cipzen Tablet
- Cipzin Tablet
- Cipzol Tablet
- Cipzole Tablet
- Cipzole TZ Tablet
- Cipzon Tablet
- Cipzone Tablet
- Cipzox MR Tablet
- Cipzox Tablet
- Cipzy Tablet
- Cipzy TZ Tablet
- Ciral Tablet
- Ciral TZ Tablet
- Ciran Tablet
- Ciran TZ Tablet
- Circaltin Tablet