Cipzole TZ Tablet
Post your questions about Cipzole TZ Tablet - in the Forum
Cipzole TZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cipzole TZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cipzole TZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Chest infections
- Bacterial infections
- Parasitic infections
- Skin infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Womb lining infections
- Gums infection
- Lungs infection
Cipzole TZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cipzole TZ Tablet drug?
- Sleep and taste disorders
- Rashes due to allergy
- Skin itching
- Conjunctival congestion
- Dark colored urine
- Decreased appetite
- Chemical induce
Composition Salts in Cipzole TZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cipzole TZ Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of Cipzole TZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cipzole TZ Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Cipzole TZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cipzole TZ Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Cipzole TZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cipzole TZ Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Cipzole TZ Tablet
- Why Cipzole TZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cipzole TZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cipzole TZ Tablet?
- How Cipzole TZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cipzole TZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cipzole TZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cipzole TZ Tablet?
- Cipwood TZ Tablet
- Cipzen D Plus Tablet
- Cipzen Forte Tablet
- Cipzen N Forte Tablet
- Cipzen Tablet
- Cipzin Tablet
- Cipzol Tablet
- Cipzole Tablet
- Cipzon Tablet
- Cipzon TN Tablet
- Cipzone Tablet
- Cipzox MR Tablet
- Cipzox Tablet
- Cipzy Tablet
- Cipzy TZ Tablet
- Ciral Tablet
- Ciral TZ Tablet
- Ciran Tablet