Post your questions about Cipzole Tablet - in the Forum
Cipzole Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cipzole Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cipzole Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Womb lining infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Gums infection
- Skin infections
- Parasitic infections
- Infections of the blood
- Lungs infection
- Bacterial infections
Cipzole Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cipzole Tablet drug?
- Neck pain
- Loss of appetite
- Mild smarting sensation
- Muscle pain
- Painful ulcers in mouth or rectum
- Back pain
- Bone pain
- Acute allergic reactions
Composition Salts in Cipzole Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cipzole Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of Cipzole Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cipzole Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Cipzole Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cipzole Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Cipzole Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cipzole Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Cipzole Tablet
- Why Cipzole Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cipzole Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cipzole Tablet?
- How Cipzole Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cipzole Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cipzole Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cipzole Tablet?
- Cipwood Tablet
- Cipwood TZ Tablet
- Cipzen Forte N Tablet
- Cipzen Forte Tablet
- Cipzen N Forte Tablet
- Cipzen Tablet
- Cipzin Tablet
- Cipzol Tablet
- Cipzole TZ Tablet
- Cipzon Tablet
- Cipzon TN Tablet
- Cipzone Tablet
- Cipzox MR Tablet
- Cipzox Tablet
- Cipzy Tablet
- Cipzy TZ Tablet
- Ciral Tablet
- Ciral TZ Tablet