Post your questions about Cipzol Tablet - in the Forum
Cipzol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cipzol Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cipzol Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Parasitic infections
- Skin infections
- Lungs infection
- Infections of the blood
- Gums infection
- Chest infections
- Bacterial infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Womb lin
Cipzol Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cipzol Tablet drug?
- Chemical induced skin irritation
- Chest pain
- Dark colored urine
- Conjunctival congestion
- Decreased appetite
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Cipzol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cipzol Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of Cipzol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cipzol Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Cipzol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cipzol Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Cipzol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cipzol Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Cipzol Tablet
- Why Cipzol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cipzol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cipzol Tablet?
- How Cipzol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cipzol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cipzol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cipzol Tablet?
- Cipwin TZ Tablet
- Cipwood Tablet
- Cipzen D Tablet
- Cipzen Forte N Tablet
- Cipzen Forte Tablet
- Cipzen N Forte Tablet
- Cipzen Tablet
- Cipzin Tablet
- Cipzole Tablet
- Cipzole TZ Tablet
- Cipzon Tablet
- Cipzon TN Tablet
- Cipzone Tablet
- Cipzox MR Tablet
- Cipzox Tablet
- Cipzy Tablet
- Cipzy TZ Tablet
- Ciral Tablet