Post your questions about Cipzin Tablet - in the Forum
Cipzin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cipzin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cipzin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gums infection
- Bacterial infections
- Chest infections
- Infections of the blood
- Lungs infection
- Womb lining infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Skin infections
Cipzin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cipzin Tablet drug?
- Bone pain
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Acute allergic reactions
- Abnormal increase in eosinophil
- Abnormally rapid heartbeat
- Unpleasant metallic taste
- Stomach cramps or pain
Composition Salts in Cipzin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cipzin Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of Cipzin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cipzin Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Cipzin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cipzin Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Cipzin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cipzin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Cipzin Tablet
- Why Cipzin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cipzin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cipzin Tablet?
- How Cipzin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cipzin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cipzin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cipzin Tablet?
- Cipwin Tablet
- Cipwin TZ Tablet
- Cipzen D Plus Tablet
- Cipzen D Tablet
- Cipzen Forte N Tablet
- Cipzen Forte Tablet
- Cipzen N Forte Tablet
- Cipzen Tablet
- Cipzol Tablet
- Cipzole Tablet
- Cipzole TZ Tablet
- Cipzon Tablet
- Cipzon TN Tablet
- Cipzone Tablet
- Cipzox MR Tablet
- Cipzox Tablet
- Cipzy Tablet
- Cipzy TZ Tablet