Cipwood TZ Tablet
Post your questions about Cipwood TZ Tablet - in the Forum
Cipwood TZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cipwood TZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cipwood TZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Chest infections
- Infections of the blood
- Lungs infection
- Womb lining infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Parasitic infections
- Skin infections
Cipwood TZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cipwood TZ Tablet drug?
- Skin itching
- Rashes due to allergy
- Sleep and taste disorders
- Decreased appetite
- Dark colored urine
- Conjunctival congestion
- Chemical induce
Composition Salts in Cipwood TZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cipwood TZ Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of Cipwood TZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cipwood TZ Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Cipwood TZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cipwood TZ Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Cipwood TZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cipwood TZ Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Cipwood TZ Tablet
- Why Cipwood TZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cipwood TZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cipwood TZ Tablet?
- How Cipwood TZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cipwood TZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cipwood TZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cipwood TZ Tablet?
- Cipure Tablet
- Cipure TZ Tablet
- Cipven TZ Tablet
- Cipvin Tablet
- Cipward Tablet
- Cipwin Tablet
- Cipwin TZ Tablet
- Cipwood Tablet
- Cipzen D Plus Tablet
- Cipzen D Tablet
- Cipzen Forte N Tablet
- Cipzen Forte Tablet
- Cipzen N Forte Tablet
- Cipzen Tablet
- Cipzin Tablet
- Cipzol Tablet
- Cipzole Tablet
- Cipzole TZ Tablet