Cipwin TZ Tablet
Post your questions about Cipwin TZ Tablet - in the Forum
Cipwin TZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cipwin TZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cipwin TZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Chest infections
- Skin infections
- Parasitic infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Womb lining infections
- Gums infection
- Lungs infection
Cipwin TZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cipwin TZ Tablet drug?
- Chemical induced skin irritation
- Chest pain
- Dark colored urine
- Decreased appetite
- Conjunctival congestion
- Inflammation of blood vessels
- Inflammation o
Composition Salts in Cipwin TZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cipwin TZ Tablet drug?
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
Interactions of Cipwin TZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cipwin TZ Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Cipwin TZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cipwin TZ Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Cipwin TZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cipwin TZ Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Cipwin TZ Tablet
- Why Cipwin TZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cipwin TZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cipwin TZ Tablet?
- How Cipwin TZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cipwin TZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cipwin TZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cipwin TZ Tablet?
- Ciptrix Tablet
- Ciptus Tablet
- Cipvas Tablet
- Cipven Tablet
- Cipven TZ Tablet
- Cipvin Tablet
- Cipward Tablet
- Cipwin Tablet
- Cipwood Tablet
- Cipwood TZ Tablet
- Cipzen D Plus Tablet
- Cipzen D Tablet
- Cipzen Forte N Tablet
- Cipzen Forte Tablet
- Cipzen N Forte Tablet
- Cipzen Tablet
- Cipzin Tablet
- Cipzol Tablet