Cipven TZ Tablet
Post your questions about Cipven TZ Tablet - in the Forum
Cipven TZ Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cipven TZ Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cipven TZ Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Chest infections
- Gums infection
- Womb lining infections
- Vaginal or stomach infections
- Infections of the blood
- Lungs infection
- Parasitic infections
Cipven TZ Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cipven TZ Tablet drug?
- Muscle pain
- Mild smarting sensation
- Painful ulcers in mouth or rectum
- Neck pain
- Loss of appetite
- GI disturbances
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Face redness
Composition Salts in Cipven TZ Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cipven TZ Tablet drug?
- Tinidazole (600 mg)
- Ciprofloxacin (500 mg)
Interactions of Cipven TZ Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cipven TZ Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Lanthanum carbonate
- Magnesium or aluminum antacids
- Oral anticoagulant
- Thyroid desiccated
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Cipven TZ Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cipven TZ Tablet?
- Avoid exposure to strong sunlight or artificial UV light
- Be careful if you have electrolyte disturbances
- Consult a doctor if you have renal or hepatic impairment
- cerebral arteriosclerosis or epilepsy
- Consult a doctor in case of second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Consult your doctor if you are on blood thinning drugs such as warfarin
- Do not drink alcohol
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not eat or drink any dairy products
- Take caution if you are suffering from G6PD deficiency
- Take caution while having drinks with added calcium
- Take the tablets 1-2 hours before or at least 4 hours after having calcium fortified products
Contra Indications of Cipven TZ Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cipven TZ Tablet has to be avoided?
- Blood dyscrasias
- Concomitant administration with tizanidine
- Decreased neutrophils
- Epileptic seizure
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Neurological disorder
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Cipven TZ Tablet
- Why Cipven TZ Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cipven TZ Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cipven TZ Tablet?
- How Cipven TZ Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cipven TZ Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cipven TZ Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cipven TZ Tablet?
- Ciptini Tablet
- Ciptop Tablet
- Ciptrix Tablet
- Ciptus Tablet
- Cipure Tablet
- Cipure TZ Tablet
- Cipvas Tablet
- Cipven Tablet
- Cipvin Tablet
- Cipward Tablet
- Cipwin Tablet
- Cipwin TZ Tablet
- Cipwood Tablet
- Cipwood TZ Tablet
- Cipzen D Plus Tablet
- Cipzen D Tablet
- Cipzen Forte N Tablet
- Cipzen Forte Tablet