Post your questions about Adesera Capsule - in the Forum
Adesera Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adesera Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adesera Capsule drug?
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Adesera Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Adesera Capsule drug?
- Adefovir dipivoxil (10 mg)
Interactions of Adesera Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adesera Capsule drug?
- Acetaminophen Amphotericin Anacin Aspirin Butalbital Caffeine Chlorpheniramine Codeine Emtricitabine Ibuprofen Mesalamine Naproxen Phenylephrine Pseudoephedrine Ritonavir Salicylamide Salsalate
Precautions to be taken for Adesera Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adesera Capsule?
- Consult your doctor in case of kidney disease
- high blood pressure
- diabetes and untreated HIV/AIDS
- Do not give this medicine to anyone
- Do not stop taking this medicine
- Do not stop this medicine unless advised
- Do not take this medicine to treat any other condition
- Monitor your liver function for several months
- Undergo blood tests every three months
Contra Indications of Adesera Capsule
When and on what circumstances Adesera Capsule has to be avoided?
- Drug resistance to antiretroviral therapy
- Enlarged fatty liver
- Increased blood acidity due to high levels of lactic acid
- Kidney damage
- Kidney disease
Top Questions about Adesera Capsule
- Why Adesera Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adesera Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adesera Capsule?
- How Adesera Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adesera Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adesera Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adesera Capsule?
- Adeonyl Capsule
- Adeonyl Xt Tablet
- Aderma Cream
- Aderma Gel
- Aderma Skin Gel
- Aderta A Tablet
- Aderta Tablet
- Adesam Tablet
- Adesera Tablet
- Adexa Injection
- Adexim Tablet
- Adexolin Capsule
- Adezol Tablet
- Adfe C Capsule
- Adfe Capsule
- Adfe Syrup
- Adfen Forte Tablet
- Adfer Capsule