Ciplar H Tablet
Post your questions about Ciplar H Tablet - in the Forum
Ciplar H Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ciplar H Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Ciplar H Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Fluid retention
- Fast heart beat
- Heart failure
- Blood pressure
- Kidney failure
- Kidney disorder
- Liver failure
Ciplar H Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Ciplar H Tablet drug?
- Shortness of breath
- Skin rash
- Restricted blood flow to the fingers
- Slow or irregular heartbeat
- Fainting on standing
- Excess of glucose in the bloodstream
- Excess of u
Composition Salts in Ciplar H Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Ciplar H Tablet drug?
- Hydrochlorothiazide (25 mg)
- Propranolol (40 mg)
Interactions of Ciplar H Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ciplar H Tablet drug?
- Aluminum hydroxide
- Digitalis Glycosides
- Lithium containing drugs
- Reserpine amiodarone
- Thyroid hormones
Precautions to be taken for Ciplar H Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ciplar H Tablet?
- Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position
- Avoid taking hydrochlorothiazide at bedtime because it makes you urinate more often
- Check your blood pressure after one week and consult your doctor if it has not improved
- Consult your doctor if you experience dryness of mouth
- muscle pains or cramps
- Do not chew
- divide or crush the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not skip doses or stop using this drug suddenly
- Drink adequate amount of liquid to avoid becoming dehydrated or overheated
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Skip the missed dose if your next dose is less than 4 hours away
- Swallow whole tablet with water
- Take this drug at the same time each day
Contra Indications of Ciplar H Tablet
When and on what circumstances Ciplar H Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiogenic shock
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Digitalis and verapamil therapy
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol level
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Metabolic acidosis
- Partial or complete heart block
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Raynaud's disease
Top Questions about Ciplar H Tablet
- Why Ciplar H Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ciplar H Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ciplar H Tablet?
- How Ciplar H Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ciplar H Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ciplar H Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ciplar H Tablet?
- Cipladin Solution
- Cipladine Dusting Powder
- Cipladine Scrub
- Cipladine Skin Lotion
- Cipladine Skin Ointment
- Cipladine Skin Powder
- Cipladine Solution
- Cipladon Tablet
- Ciplar LA Tablet
- Ciplar Tablet
- Ciplase Forte Tablet
- Ciplase Tablet
- Ciplek Tablet
- Ciplen Tablet
- Ciplen TZ Tablet
- Ciplex S Drops
- Ciplin DS Tablet
- Ciplin Ped Suspension
- Human premix
- Human rotavirus
- Hyaluronic acid
- Hydralazine hcl
- Hydrobromide ip
- Hydrochlorothiazide ip
- Hydrocortisone -17 Butyrate
- Hydrocortisone acetate
- Hydrocortisone acetate ip
- Hydrocortisone sodium succinate
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Hydrogenated poly
- Hydrolyzed whey protein