Post your questions about Adene Skin Gel - in the Forum
Adene Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adene Skin Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Adene Skin Gel drug is prescribed?
Adene Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adene Skin Gel drug?
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Adene Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adene Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Working methodology of Adene Skin Gel
How the drug Adene Skin Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Adene Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adene Skin Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adene Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adene Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adene Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Adene Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adene Skin Gel
- Why Adene Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adene Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adene Skin Gel?
- How Adene Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adene Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adene Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adene Skin Gel?