Post your questions about Adene Gel - in the Forum
Adene Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adene Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Adene Gel drug is prescribed?
Adene Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adene Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin redness
Composition Salts in Adene Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adene Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Working methodology of Adene Gel
How the drug Adene Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Adene Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adene Gel drug?
- Amphetamine Ascorbic acid Azithromycin Bupropion Celecoxib Cetirizine Cholecalciferol Clonazepam Cyanocobalamin Fluticasone Gabapentin Topiramate
Precautions to be taken for Adene Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adene Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adene Gel
When and on what circumstances Adene Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adene Gel
- Why Adene Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adene Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adene Gel?
- How Adene Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adene Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adene Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adene Gel?