Post your questions about Cidalin Suspension - in the Forum
Cidalin Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cidalin Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Cidalin Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
Cidalin Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cidalin Suspension drug?
- Upset stomach
- Vaginal infection
- Hives and itching
- Skin rash
- Diarrhoea and vomiting
- Difficulty in breathing
Composition Salts in Cidalin Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Cidalin Suspension drug?
- Ampicillin trihydrate (125 mg)
Interactions of Cidalin Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cidalin Suspension drug?
- Live vaccines
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Cidalin Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cidalin Suspension?
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Cidalin Suspension
When and on what circumstances Cidalin Suspension has to be avoided?
- Food or milk
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Cidalin Suspension
- Why Cidalin Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cidalin Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cidalin Suspension?
- How Cidalin Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cidalin Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cidalin Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cidalin Suspension?
- Cid Capsule
- Cid Suspension
- Cidaflox Clav Tablet
- Cidaflox Dt Tablet
- Cidaflox Suspension
- Cidal Injection
- Cidal Plus Capsule
- Cidalin Injection
- Cidalin Syrup
- Cidalox Tablet
- Cidalox TZ Tablet
- Cidaxil Capsule
- Cidaxil Suspension
- Cidazole Suspension
- Cidazole Tablet
- Cider Syrup
- Cidex Skin 1 Litre Solution
- Cidex Skin 2 Lit Solution