Post your questions about 1St CAL Z Syrup - in the Forum
1St CAL Z Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 1St CAL Z Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 1St CAL Z Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Low number of red blood cells
- Neonatal tetany
- Skin infection
- Permanent nerve damage
- Stomach and intestine problems
- For eye and ear wash
1St CAL Z Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 1St CAL Z Syrup drug?
- Depression of CNS
- Deposition of calcium salts in tissues
- Difficult breathing
- Stomach ache
- Sore throat
- Sores in mouth
- Unusual tiredness
- Stomach upset
- Muscle wea
Composition Salts in 1St CAL Z Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 1St CAL Z Syrup drug?
- Vitamin d3 (125 iu)
- Zinc sulphate (1.25 mg)
- Cyanocobalamin (10 mcg)
- Calcium gluconate (125 mg)
Working methodology of 1St CAL Z Syrup
How the drug 1St CAL Z Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing absorption of calcium and phosphorus required for strong bones.
- Inhibiting the herpes simplex virus growth.
- Catalysing the vitamin consumption rejection in the body.
- Promoting calcium absorption in intestines and retention at kidneys thus increasing calcium levels.
Interactions of 1St CAL Z Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 1St CAL Z Syrup drug?
- Iron salts
- Paraffin oil
- Sodium calcium edetate
Precautions to be taken for 1St CAL Z Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 1St CAL Z Syrup?
- Administer the drug slowly
- Do not give intravenous injection of calcium compound to a digitalized patient
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- If you are pregnant
- planning to become pregnant
- or are breastfeeding
- If you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine
- herbal preparation
- or dietary supplement
- If you drink alcohol on a regular basis
- If you have allergies to medicines
- or other substances
- If you have an infection
- weakened eye nerve
- a buildup of waste in the blood
- any kind of anemia
- or low blood levels of iron or folic acid
- Inject the drug through a small needle into a large vein
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of 1St CAL Z Syrup
When and on what circumstances 1St CAL Z Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Atrophic gastritis
- High calcium levels
- History of nephrolithiasis
- Kidney disease
- Kidney stone
- Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
- Low amount of potassium in the blood
- Operation to remove stomach
- Renal impairment
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about 1St CAL Z Syrup
- Why 1St CAL Z Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 1St CAL Z Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 1St CAL Z Syrup?
- How 1St CAL Z Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 1St CAL Z Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 1St CAL Z Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 1St CAL Z Syrup?