Adaret Skin Gel
Post your questions about Adaret Skin Gel - in the Forum
Adaret Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adaret Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adaret Skin Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
Composition Salts in Adaret Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adaret Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Interactions of Adaret Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adaret Skin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Adaret Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adaret Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adaret Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Adaret Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adaret Skin Gel
- Why Adaret Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adaret Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adaret Skin Gel?
- How Adaret Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adaret Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adaret Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adaret Skin Gel?
- Adams Delite Tablet
- Adamycin Gel
- Adapen Gel
- Adapen Skin Gel
- Adaple C Gel
- Adaple Gel
- Adaple Skin Gel
- Adaret Gel
- Adbeta H Tablet
- Adbeta Tablet
- Adblock AT Tablet
- Adblock Tablet
- Adbmin Syrup
- Adboost Capsule
- Adbrom Eye Drops
- Adbrom S Drops
- Adc Capsule
- Adc S Drops
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone