Post your questions about Adaret Gel - in the Forum
Adaret Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adaret Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Adaret Gel drug is prescribed?
Adaret Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adaret Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Adaret Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adaret Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Working methodology of Adaret Gel
How the drug Adaret Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Adaret Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adaret Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Adaret Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adaret Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adaret Gel
When and on what circumstances Adaret Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adaret Gel
- Why Adaret Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adaret Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adaret Gel?
- How Adaret Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adaret Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adaret Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adaret Gel?