Post your questions about Charcoal Capsule - in the Forum
Charcoal Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Charcoal Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Charcoal Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Bile flow problems during pregnancy
- Intestinal gas
- Lower cholesterol levels
Charcoal Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Charcoal Capsule drug?
- Black stools
Composition Salts in Charcoal Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Charcoal Capsule drug?
- Activated charcoal (260 mg)
Interactions of Charcoal Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Charcoal Capsule drug?
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Charcoal Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Charcoal Capsule?
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Charcoal Capsule
When and on what circumstances Charcoal Capsule has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Charcoal Capsule
- Why Charcoal Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Charcoal Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Charcoal Capsule?
- How Charcoal Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Charcoal Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Charcoal Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Charcoal Capsule?
- Cgryl Tablet
- Cgtax Injection
- Champix Tablet
- Change Tablet
- Channel Sr Tablet
- Channel Tablet
- Chapcure Cream
- Chaptex Cream
- Charcoal Tablet
- Charcotab Tablet
- Charge Up Capsule
- Charger Capsule
- Charmon Drops
- Chase Injection
- Checal Tablet
- Check AT Tablet
- Checkmet O Tablet
- Checkspas Tablet