Post your questions about Adaple Gel - in the Forum
Adaple Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adaple Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adaple Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
Composition Salts in Adaple Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adaple Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
Interactions of Adaple Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adaple Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Adaple Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adaple Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adaple Gel
When and on what circumstances Adaple Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adaple Gel
- Why Adaple Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adaple Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adaple Gel?
- How Adaple Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adaple Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adaple Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adaple Gel?
- Adamon Capsule
- Adamon Injection
- Adamycin Gel
- Adapalene W+V Ointment
- Adapan Gel
- Adapen Gel
- Adapen Skin Gel
- Adaple C Gel
- Adaple Skin Gel
- Adaret Gel
- Adaret Skin Gel
- Adbeta H Tablet
- Adbeta Tablet
- Adblock AT Tablet
- Adblock Tablet
- Adbmin Syrup
- Adboost Capsule
- Adbrom Eye Drops
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone