Adaple C Gel
Post your questions about Adaple C Gel - in the Forum
Adaple C Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adaple C Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adaple C Gel drug?
- Fast heartbeat
- Dry skin
- Dry mouth
- Scaly skin or lips
- Skin redness
- Red or yellow eyes or skin
- Shortness of breath
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin rash
- Skin exfoliation
Composition Salts in Adaple C Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adaple C Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
- Clindamycin (1% w/w)
Interactions of Adaple C Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adaple C Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Adaple C Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adaple C Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Adaple C Gel
When and on what circumstances Adaple C Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Adaple C Gel
- Why Adaple C Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adaple C Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adaple C Gel?
- How Adaple C Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adaple C Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adaple C Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adaple C Gel?
- Adalene Nano Gel
- Adamon Capsule
- Adams Delite Tablet
- Adamycin Gel
- Adapalene W+V Ointment
- Adapan Gel
- Adapen Gel
- Adapen Skin Gel
- Adaple Gel
- Adaple Skin Gel
- Adaret Gel
- Adaret Skin Gel
- Adbeta H Tablet
- Adbeta Tablet
- Adblock AT Tablet
- Adblock Tablet
- Adbmin Syrup
- Adboost Capsule
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone