Adapen Skin Gel
Post your questions about Adapen Skin Gel - in the Forum
Adapen Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adapen Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adapen Skin Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Adapen Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adapen Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Interactions of Adapen Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adapen Skin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Adapen Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adapen Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adapen Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Adapen Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adapen Skin Gel
- Why Adapen Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adapen Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adapen Skin Gel?
- How Adapen Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adapen Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adapen Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adapen Skin Gel?
- Adalene Gel
- Adalene Nano Gel
- Adamon Suscap Capsule
- Adams Delite Tablet
- Adamycin Gel
- Adapalene W+V Ointment
- Adapan Gel
- Adapen Gel
- Adaple C Gel
- Adaple Gel
- Adaple Skin Gel
- Adaret Gel
- Adaret Skin Gel
- Adbeta H Tablet
- Adbeta Tablet
- Adblock AT Tablet
- Adblock Tablet
- Adbmin Syrup
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone