Post your questions about Adapan Gel - in the Forum
Adapan Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Adapan Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Adapan Gel drug is prescribed?
Adapan Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adapan Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
Composition Salts in Adapan Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adapan Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Working methodology of Adapan Gel
How the drug Adapan Gel works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stopping pimple and reducing redness and soreness.
Interactions of Adapan Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adapan Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Adapan Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adapan Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adapan Gel
When and on what circumstances Adapan Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adapan Gel
- Why Adapan Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adapan Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adapan Gel?
- How Adapan Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adapan Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adapan Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adapan Gel?