Post your questions about Adapan Gel - in the Forum
Adapan Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adapan Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adapan Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
Composition Salts in Adapan Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adapan Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Interactions of Adapan Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adapan Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Adapan Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adapan Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adapan Gel
When and on what circumstances Adapan Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adapan Gel
- Why Adapan Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adapan Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adapan Gel?
- How Adapan Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adapan Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adapan Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adapan Gel?
- Adalat ORS Er Capsule
- Adalat Retard Capsule
- Adamon Capsule
- Adamon Injection
- Adamon Suscap Capsule
- Adams Delite Tablet
- Adamycin Gel
- Adapalene W+V Ointment
- Adapen Gel
- Adapen Skin Gel
- Adaple C Gel
- Adaple Gel
- Adaple Skin Gel
- Adaret Gel
- Adaret Skin Gel
- Adbeta H Tablet
- Adbeta Tablet
- Adblock AT Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone