Adalene Nano Gel
Post your questions about Adalene Nano Gel - in the Forum
Adalene Nano Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adalene Nano Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adalene Nano Gel drug?
- Cough or hoarseness
- Difficulty with swallowing
- Chest pain
- Unusual weight loss
- Unusual tiredness
- Sore throat
- Stomach cramps
- White spots in the mou
Composition Salts in Adalene Nano Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adalene Nano Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%w/w)
- Clindamycin (1%w/w)
Interactions of Adalene Nano Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adalene Nano Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Adalene Nano Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adalene Nano Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Adalene Nano Gel
When and on what circumstances Adalene Nano Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Adalene Nano Gel
- Why Adalene Nano Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adalene Nano Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adalene Nano Gel?
- How Adalene Nano Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adalene Nano Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adalene Nano Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adalene Nano Gel?
- Adacin Gel
- Adacin Skin Gel
- Adaferin Gel
- Adaferin Skin Gel
- Adalat Capsule
- Adalat ORS Er Capsule
- Adalat Retard Capsule
- Adalene Gel
- Adamon Capsule
- Adamon Injection
- Adamon Suscap Capsule
- Adams Delite Tablet
- Adamycin Gel
- Adapalene W+V Ointment
- Adapan Gel
- Adapen Gel
- Adapen Skin Gel
- Adaple C Gel
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone