Post your questions about Adalene Gel - in the Forum
Adalene Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adalene Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adalene Gel drug?
- Loosening of the skin
- Loss of appetite
- Skin redness
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin rash
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Shortness of breath
- Puffiness or swelling of
Composition Salts in Adalene Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adalene Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%)
- Clindamycin (1%)
Interactions of Adalene Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adalene Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Adalene Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adalene Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Adalene Gel
When and on what circumstances Adalene Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Adalene Gel
- Why Adalene Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adalene Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adalene Gel?
- How Adalene Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adalene Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adalene Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adalene Gel?
- Adacel Injection
- Adacin Gel
- Adadis Skin Cream
- Adaferin Gel
- Adaferin Skin Gel
- Adalat Capsule
- Adalat ORS Er Capsule
- Adalat Retard Capsule
- Adalene Nano Gel
- Adamon Capsule
- Adamon Injection
- Adamon Suscap Capsule
- Adams Delite Tablet
- Adamycin Gel
- Adapalene W+V Ointment
- Adapan Gel
- Adapen Gel
- Adapen Skin Gel
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone