Adaferin Skin Gel
Post your questions about Adaferin Skin Gel - in the Forum
Adaferin Skin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adaferin Skin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adaferin Skin Gel drug?
- Skin itching
- Skin irritation
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin discomfort
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin redness
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Adaferin Skin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adaferin Skin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
Interactions of Adaferin Skin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adaferin Skin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Adaferin Skin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adaferin Skin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adaferin Skin Gel
When and on what circumstances Adaferin Skin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adaferin Skin Gel
- Why Adaferin Skin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adaferin Skin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adaferin Skin Gel?
- How Adaferin Skin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adaferin Skin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adaferin Skin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adaferin Skin Gel?
- Ad Q Plus Gel
- Ad Sachet
- Adacel Injection
- Adacin Gel
- Adacin Skin Gel
- Adaclene Gel
- Adadis Skin Cream
- Adaferin Gel
- Adalat Capsule
- Adalat ORS Er Capsule
- Adalat Retard Capsule
- Adalene Gel
- Adalene Nano Gel
- Adamon Capsule
- Adamon Injection
- Adamon Suscap Capsule
- Adams Delite Tablet
- Adamycin Gel
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone