Post your questions about Adaferin Gel - in the Forum
Adaferin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adaferin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adaferin Gel drug?
- Skin redness
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Dry skin
Composition Salts in Adaferin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adaferin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1%w/w)
Interactions of Adaferin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adaferin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Adaferin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adaferin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adaferin Gel
When and on what circumstances Adaferin Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adaferin Gel
- Why Adaferin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adaferin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adaferin Gel?
- How Adaferin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adaferin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adaferin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adaferin Gel?
- Ad Plus Suspension
- Ad Q Plus Gel
- Adabest Skin Gel
- Adacel Injection
- Adacin Gel
- Adacin Skin Gel
- Adaclene Gel
- Adadis Skin Cream
- Adaferin Skin Gel
- Adalat Capsule
- Adalat ORS Er Capsule
- Adalat Retard Capsule
- Adalene Gel
- Adalene Nano Gel
- Adamon Capsule
- Adamon Injection
- Adamon Suscap Capsule
- Adams Delite Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone