Post your questions about Adaclene Gel - in the Forum
Adaclene Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adaclene Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adaclene Gel drug?
- Dry skin
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensations
- Skin redness
Composition Salts in Adaclene Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adaclene Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.10%)
Interactions of Adaclene Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adaclene Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Adaclene Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adaclene Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Sunburnt skin
Contra Indications of Adaclene Gel
When and on what circumstances Adaclene Gel has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Adaclene Gel
- Why Adaclene Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adaclene Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adaclene Gel?
- How Adaclene Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adaclene Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adaclene Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adaclene Gel?
- Ad Oil
- Ad Ph 5 Capsule
- Ad Sachet
- Ad Suspension
- Adabest Skin Gel
- Adacel Injection
- Adacin Gel
- Adacin Skin Gel
- Adadis Skin Cream
- Adaferin Gel
- Adaferin Skin Gel
- Adalat Capsule
- Adalat ORS Er Capsule
- Adalat Retard Capsule
- Adalene Gel
- Adalene Nano Gel
- Adamon Capsule
- Adamon Injection
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone