Post your questions about Adacin Gel - in the Forum
Adacin Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Adacin Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Adacin Gel drug?
- Hives or welts
- Joint or muscle pain
- Red or yellow eyes or skin
- Skin rash
- Skin irritation
- Skin itching
- Skin exfoliation
- Skin discomfort
- Skin burning sensatio
Composition Salts in Adacin Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Adacin Gel drug?
- Adapalene (0.1% w/w)
- Clindamycin (1% w/w)
Interactions of Adacin Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Adacin Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Adacin Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Adacin Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Adacin Gel
When and on what circumstances Adacin Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Adacin Gel
- Why Adacin Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Adacin Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Adacin Gel?
- How Adacin Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Adacin Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Adacin Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Adacin Gel?
- Ad Ee 30 Capsule
- Ad Mox Syrup
- Ad Plus Suspension
- Ad Q Plus Gel
- Ad Sachet
- Ad Suspension
- Adabest Skin Gel
- Adacel Injection
- Adacin Skin Gel
- Adaclene Gel
- Adadis Skin Cream
- Adaferin Gel
- Adaferin Skin Gel
- Adalat Capsule
- Adalat ORS Er Capsule
- Adalat Retard Capsule
- Adalene Gel
- Adalene Nano Gel
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone