Post your questions about Cetliv Tablet - in the Forum
Cetliv Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cetliv Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cetliv Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hay fever
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Reddish itchy weals
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
Cetliv Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cetliv Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Cetliv Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cetliv Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Cetliv Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cetliv Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cetliv Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cetliv Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Cetliv Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cetliv Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Cetliv Tablet
- Why Cetliv Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cetliv Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cetliv Tablet?
- How Cetliv Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cetliv Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cetliv Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cetliv Tablet?
- Cetlergy Syrup
- Cetlergy Tablet
- Cetley Forte Tablet
- Cetley M Tablet
- Cetley Syrup
- Cetley Tablet
- Cetliv A Tablet
- Cetliv M Tablet
- Cetlong L Tablet
- Cetlong Plus Syrup
- Cetlong Syrup
- Cetlong Tablet
- Cetmac Syrup
- Cetmac Tablet
- Cetmak Tablet
- Cetmax Dc Tablet
- Cetmax Tablet
- Cetmet Acc Tablet