Post your questions about Cetley Syrup - in the Forum
Cetley Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cetley Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Cetley Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Reddish itchy weals
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Hay fever
Cetley Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cetley Syrup drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Cetley Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Cetley Syrup drug?
- Levocetirizine (2.5 mg)
Interactions of Cetley Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cetley Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cetley Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cetley Syrup?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Cetley Syrup
When and on what circumstances Cetley Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Cetley Syrup
- Why Cetley Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cetley Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cetley Syrup?
- How Cetley Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cetley Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cetley Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cetley Syrup?
- Cetjoint Tablet
- Cetkast Tablet
- Cetlergy Syrup
- Cetlergy Tablet
- Cetlevo Tablet
- Cetley A Tablet
- Cetley Forte Tablet
- Cetley M Tablet
- Cetley Tablet
- Cetliv A Tablet
- Cetliv M Tablet
- Cetliv Tablet
- Cetlong L Tablet
- Cetlong Plus Syrup
- Cetlong Syrup
- Cetlong Tablet
- Cetmac Syrup
- Cetmac Tablet