Cetley M Tablet
Post your questions about Cetley M Tablet - in the Forum
Cetley M Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cetley M Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cetley M Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Reddish itchy weals
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Ear-round allergies
- Exercise-induced bronchospasm prevention
- Controller medication for asthma
- Hay fever
Cetley M Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cetley M Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Dry mouth
- Sore throat
- Stomach pain
Composition Salts in Cetley M Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cetley M Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
- Montelukast sodium (10 mg)
Interactions of Cetley M Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cetley M Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cetley M Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cetley M Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take 2 doses at a time
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Cetley M Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cetley M Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Cetley M Tablet
- Why Cetley M Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cetley M Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cetley M Tablet?
- How Cetley M Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cetley M Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cetley M Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cetley M Tablet?
- Cetiz Vega Pharma Tablet
- Cetjoint Tablet
- Cetlergy Plus Tablet
- Cetlergy Syrup
- Cetlergy Tablet
- Cetlevo Tablet
- Cetley A Tablet
- Cetley Forte Tablet
- Cetley Syrup
- Cetley Tablet
- Cetliv A Tablet
- Cetliv M Tablet
- Cetliv Tablet
- Cetlong L Tablet
- Cetlong Plus Syrup
- Cetlong Syrup
- Cetlong Tablet
- Cetmac Syrup