Post your questions about Cetkast Tablet - in the Forum
Cetkast Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cetkast Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cetkast Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Reddish itchy weals
- Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Chronic asthma
- Dust or pet allergies
Cetkast Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cetkast Tablet drug?
- Sore throat
- Trouble sleeping
- Swelling of the deep layers of skin
- Stuffy nose
- Muscle cramps
- Mood related changes
- Pain in group of muscles
- Sinus pain
Composition Salts in Cetkast Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cetkast Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
- Montelukast (10 mg)
Interactions of Cetkast Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cetkast Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cetkast Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cetkast Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Not recommended for prevention of exercise induced bronchospasm
- Not recommended in patients who are taking asthma medications
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Cetkast Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cetkast Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Cetkast Tablet
- Why Cetkast Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cetkast Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cetkast Tablet?
- How Cetkast Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cetkast Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cetkast Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cetkast Tablet?
- Cetirizine Tablet
- Cetislim Tablet
- Cetiz Cold Tablet
- Cetiz Safe Tablet
- Cetiz Syrup
- Cetiz Tablet
- Cetiz Vega Pharma Tablet
- Cetjoint Tablet
- Cetlar Capsule
- Cetlergy Plus Tablet
- Cetlergy Syrup
- Cetlergy Tablet
- Cetlevo Tablet
- Cetley A Tablet
- Cetley Forte Tablet
- Cetley M Tablet
- Cetley Syrup
- Cetley Tablet