Post your questions about Cetipen Tablet - in the Forum
Cetipen Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cetipen Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cetipen Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Running nose
- Skin allergies
- Watery eyes
- Allergy symptoms
Cetipen Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cetipen Tablet drug?
- Taste disorder
- Weight gain
- Sore throat
- Unable to sleep
- Uncontrolled shaking
- Stomach upset
- Urge to vomit
- Dry mouth
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Feeling of
Composition Salts in Cetipen Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cetipen Tablet drug?
Interactions of Cetipen Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cetipen Tablet drug?
- Alcohol should be avoided
Precautions to be taken for Cetipen Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cetipen Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking this drug
- Do not drive or operate machinery
Contra Indications of Cetipen Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cetipen Tablet has to be avoided?
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver problem
Top Questions about Cetipen Tablet
- Why Cetipen Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cetipen Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cetipen Tablet?
- How Cetipen Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cetipen Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cetipen Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cetipen Tablet?
- Cetin Kid Syrup
- Cetin Plus Suspension
- Cetin Tablet
- Cetinam Syrup
- Cetinam Tablet
- Cetinbro Syrup
- Cetine DT Tablet
- Cetipen Lv Tablet
- Cetiriz D Tablet
- Cetiriz G Syrup
- Cetiriz L Tablet
- Cetiriz Syrup
- Cetiriz Tablet
- Cetirizine Di Hcl Tablet
- Cetirizine Syrup
- Cetirizine Tablet
- Cetislim Tablet
- Cetist L Tablet