Cet Max Tablet
Post your questions about Cet Max Tablet - in the Forum
Cet Max Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cet Max Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cet Max Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Allergy symptoms
- Skin allergies
- Running nose
- Watery eyes
Cet Max Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cet Max Tablet drug?
- Feeling of discomfort
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Dry mouth
- Eye movement disorder
- Blurred vision
- Loose motions
- Painful or involuntary urina
Composition Salts in Cet Max Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cet Max Tablet drug?
- Cetirizine (10 mg)
Interactions of Cet Max Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cet Max Tablet drug?
- Alcohol should be avoided
Precautions to be taken for Cet Max Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cet Max Tablet?
- Avoid alcohol intake while taking this drug
- Do not drive or operate machinery
Contra Indications of Cet Max Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cet Max Tablet has to be avoided?
- Severe kidney problem
- Severe liver problem
Top Questions about Cet Max Tablet
- Why Cet Max Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cet Max Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cet Max Tablet?
- How Cet Max Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cet Max Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cet Max Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cet Max Tablet?
- Cesshb Fz Capsule
- Cest Tablet
- Cet Capsule
- Cet Ccf Tablet
- Cet D Suspension
- Cet D Tablet
- Cet Hl Tablet
- Cet Libra Tablet
- Cet P Syrup
- Cet Plus Syrup
- Cet Plus Tablet
- Cet Q Tablet
- Cet Ql Tablet
- Cet Tablet
- Cet Vepan Syrup
- Cet Z Tablet
- Ceta Tablet
- Cetace Injection