Post your questions about Cerizine Tablet - in the Forum
Cerizine Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cerizine Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cerizine Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear-round allergies
- Dust or pet allergies
- Hay fever
- Reddish itchy weals
- Swelling in the skin
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
Cerizine Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cerizine Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Cerizine Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cerizine Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Cerizine Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cerizine Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cerizine Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cerizine Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Cerizine Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cerizine Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Cerizine Tablet
- Why Cerizine Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cerizine Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cerizine Tablet?
- How Cerizine Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cerizine Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cerizine Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cerizine Tablet?
- Cerin Plus Tablet
- Cerinorm Tablet
- Ceriton Injection
- Ceriv D Suspension
- Ceriv D Tablet
- Ceriz Syrup
- Ceriz Tablet
- Cerizine Ft Tablet
- Cerlin Tablet
- Cerlol Sr Tablet
- Cerlol Tablet
- Cermeth Skin Soap/Bar
- Cernos Capsule
- Cernos Depot Injection
- Cernos Gel
- Cernos Injection
- Cero Tablet
- Cerocef Injection