Post your questions about Acutrol Tablet - in the Forum
Acutrol Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Acutrol Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acutrol Tablet drug?
- Increased serum chloride levels
- Increased in blood acidity
- Upper abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Acutrol Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acutrol Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Acutrol Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acutrol Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Acutrol Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acutrol Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Acutrol Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acutrol Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Acutrol Tablet
- Why Acutrol Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acutrol Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acutrol Tablet?
- How Acutrol Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acutrol Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acutrol Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acutrol Tablet?
- Acupenem Injection
- Acupil H Tablet
- Acurate Tablet
- Acuspar Tablet
- Acutap P Tablet
- Acutap Tablet
- Acutret Capsule
- Acutrol C Tablet
- Acuvail S Drops
- Acuvert Tablet
- Acuvin Tablet
- Acuvita Capsule
- Acv Injection
- Acv Tablet
- Acvirax DT Tablet
- Acvirax Tablet
- Acvit 12 Injection
- Acvit 12 Tablet