Acutrol C Tablet
Post your questions about Acutrol C Tablet - in the Forum
Acutrol C Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Acutrol C Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acutrol C Tablet drug?
- Upper abdominal pain
- Increased in blood acidity
- Increased serum chloride levels
Composition Salts in Acutrol C Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acutrol C Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Acutrol C Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acutrol C Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Acutrol C Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acutrol C Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Acutrol C Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acutrol C Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Acutrol C Tablet
- Why Acutrol C Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acutrol C Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acutrol C Tablet?
- How Acutrol C Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acutrol C Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acutrol C Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acutrol C Tablet?
- Acupat Ear Drop
- Acupenem Injection
- Acupip Injection
- Acurate Tablet
- Acuspar Tablet
- Acutap P Tablet
- Acutap Tablet
- Acutret Capsule
- Acutrol Tablet
- Acuvail S Drops
- Acuvert Tablet
- Acuvin Tablet
- Acuvita Capsule
- Acv Injection
- Acv Tablet
- Acvirax DT Tablet
- Acvirax Tablet
- Acvit 12 Injection