Cep Dp Tablet
Post your questions about Cep Dp Tablet - in the Forum
Cep Dp Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cep Dp Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cep Dp Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear pain
- Dental pain
- Ear infections
- Gout attacks
- Sore throat
- Sports injuries
- Periods pain
- Muscle ache
Cep Dp Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cep Dp Tablet drug?
- Less white blood cells
- Liver damage
- Liver toxicity
- Loss of appetite
- Feeling of sickness
- Swollen facial features
- Urge to vomit
- Stuffy nose
Composition Salts in Cep Dp Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cep Dp Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Diclofenac potassium (50 mg)
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
Interactions of Cep Dp Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cep Dp Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Cep Dp Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cep Dp Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Cep Dp Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cep Dp Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about Cep Dp Tablet
- Why Cep Dp Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cep Dp Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cep Dp Tablet?
- How Cep Dp Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cep Dp Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cep Dp Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cep Dp Tablet?
- Ceocef O Tablet
- Ceoderm Cream
- Ceoflox Tablet
- Ceom DT Tablet
- Ceom Tablet
- Ceost Tablet
- Ceozyme Syrup
- Cep Bro Capsule
- Cep MR Tablet
- Cepac Capsule
- Cepacin Capsule
- Cepacin Syrup
- Cepad Syrup
- Cepaflex Capsule
- Cepal Drops
- Cepal Suspension
- Cepal Tablet
- Cepar Cold Tablet