Post your questions about Acuclav Tablet - in the Forum
Acuclav Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Acuclav Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acuclav Tablet drug?
- Allergic skin reaction
- Abnormal blood counts
- Severe skin allergies
- Serum sickness
- Skin rash
- Skin rash or itching
- Irritation at the si
Composition Salts in Acuclav Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acuclav Tablet drug?
- Amoxycillin (500 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Acuclav Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acuclav Tablet drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Acuclav Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acuclav Tablet?
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Acuclav Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acuclav Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Acuclav Tablet
- Why Acuclav Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acuclav Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acuclav Tablet?
- How Acuclav Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acuclav Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acuclav Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acuclav Tablet?
- Acty P Tablet
- Acucal Tablet
- Acuclav DT Tablet
- Acuclav Injection
- Acuclav Iv Injection
- Acuclav Kid Tablet
- Acuclav LB Dry Syrup
- Acuclav LB Tablet
- Acucort Injection
- Acudep Tablet
- Acudol D Tablet
- Acudrin Capsule
- Acudrox Dry Syrup
- Acudrox Dt Tablet
- Acudrox FC Tablet
- Acudrox Suspension
- Acudrox Syrup
- Acudrox Tablet