Cefs T Injection
Post your questions about Cefs T Injection - in the Forum
Cefs T Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefs T Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefs T Injection drug is prescribed?
- Lyme disease
- Bacterial infections
- Surgical site infections
Cefs T Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefs T Injection drug?
- Glucose into the urine
- Genital fungal infection
- Abnormal blood counts
- Blood in the urine
- Bleeding disorder
- Itching of skin
- Increased liver enzyme
Composition Salts in Cefs T Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cefs T Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
- Tazobactam (125 mg)
Interactions of Cefs T Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefs T Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Cefs T Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefs T Injection?
- Avoid activities that cause bruising
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Elderly or Infants
- Monitor blood sugar level regularly
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Cefs T Injection
When and on what circumstances Cefs T Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Cefs T Injection
- Why Cefs T Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefs T Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefs T Injection?
- How Cefs T Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefs T Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefs T Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefs T Injection?
- Cefroxe Injection
- Cefroxe SB Injection
- Cefroz Injection
- Cefroz S Injection
- Cefrub DS Syrup
- Cefrub Tablet
- Cefs Injection
- Cefs S Injection
- Cefsac Injection
- Cefsafe Tablet
- Cefsan Tablet
- Cefscope S Injection
- Cefset Injection
- Cefset S Injection
- Cefset Tx Injection
- Cefsine Injection
- Cefsine S Injection
- Cefsine TZ Injection