Cefree Dt Tablet
Post your questions about Cefree Dt Tablet - in the Forum
Cefree Dt Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefree Dt Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefree Dt Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Urinary tract infection
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Bacterial infections
- Skin or soft tissue infection
Cefree Dt Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefree Dt Tablet drug?
- Urge to vomit or vomiting
- White spots on the lips or in the mouth
- Swelling of the face
- Blurred vision
- Bleeding gums
- Bloody or cloudy urine
- Bloody nose
- Black stools
- Bladder pain
Composition Salts in Cefree Dt Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cefree Dt Tablet drug?
- Cefpodoxime (200 mg)
Interactions of Cefree Dt Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefree Dt Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Citric acid
Precautions to be taken for Cefree Dt Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefree Dt Tablet?
- Allergic to cefpodoxime
- Blood clotting problem
- Do not take cefpodoxime within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Kidney or liver disease
- Make sure you finish the entire course of treatment
- Patients on hemodialysis
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Severe renal impairment
- Stomach problems
- Take this medicine with meals or snacks
- Taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration
Contra Indications of Cefree Dt Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cefree Dt Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
Top Questions about Cefree Dt Tablet
- Why Cefree Dt Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefree Dt Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefree Dt Tablet?
- How Cefree Dt Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefree Dt Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefree Dt Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefree Dt Tablet?
- Cefrad Injection
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Cefrax O Tablet
- Cefrax Tablet
- Cefraz S Injection
- Cefredrox Tablet
- Cefree CV Tablet
- Cefremo Syrup
- Cefrex Sm Injection
- Cefrik Capsule
- Cefrik DT Tablet
- Cefril Dt Tablet
- Cefril Tablet
- Cefrin Injection
- Cefrine Capsule
- Cefrine Dt Tablet
- Cefrine Oral Syrup