Cefree CV Tablet
Post your questions about Cefree CV Tablet - in the Forum
Cefree CV Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefree CV Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefree CV Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Skin or soft tissue infection
- Infections after surgery
- Upper respiratory t
Cefree CV Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefree CV Tablet drug?
- Skin rash or itching
- Racing heartbeat or pulse
- Rare abdominal or stomach pain
- Smell of vaginal fluid
- Ringing in the ears
- Decreased urination
- Collection of blood under the skin
Composition Salts in Cefree CV Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cefree CV Tablet drug?
- Cefpodoxime (200 mg)
- Clavulanic acid (125 mg)
Interactions of Cefree CV Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefree CV Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Citric acid
- Ethinyl estradiol
Precautions to be taken for Cefree CV Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefree CV Tablet?
- Allergic to cefpodoxime
- Be careful if you have penicillin-associated jaundice or skin rash
- kidney or liver dysfunction
- Blood clotting problem
- Consult your doctor if you develop Allergic reactions
- Do not take cefpodoxime within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Kidney or liver disease
- Make sure you finish the entire course of treatment
- Patients on hemodialysis
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Severe renal impairment
- Stomach problems
- Take along with food and with plenty of fluids
- Take caution if you have kidney or liver problems
- Take this medicine with meals or snacks
- Taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration
Contra Indications of Cefree CV Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cefree CV Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Glandular fever
- Penicillin hypersensitivity
Top Questions about Cefree CV Tablet
- Why Cefree CV Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefree CV Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefree CV Tablet?
- How Cefree CV Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefree CV Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefree CV Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefree CV Tablet?
- Cefrace Tablet
- Cefrad Injection
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Cefrax O Tablet
- Cefrax Tablet
- Cefraz S Injection
- Cefredrox Tablet
- Cefree Dt Tablet
- Cefremo Syrup
- Cefrex Sm Injection
- Cefrik Capsule
- Cefrik DT Tablet
- Cefril Dt Tablet
- Cefril Tablet
- Cefrin Injection
- Cefrine Capsule
- Cefrine Dt Tablet