Cefraz S Injection
Post your questions about Cefraz S Injection - in the Forum
Cefraz S Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefraz S Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefraz S Injection drug is prescribed?
- Respiratory tract infections
- Bacterial infections
Cefraz S Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefraz S Injection drug?
- Difficulty in breathing
- Convulsions or fits
- Decrease in kidney function
- Itching of skin
- Increase in liver enzymes
- Inflammation of a vein
- Vaginal infection
Composition Salts in Cefraz S Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cefraz S Injection drug?
- Sulbactam sodium (500 mg)
- Cefoperazone sodium (500 mg)
Interactions of Cefraz S Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefraz S Injection drug?
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Heparin sodium
- Live vaccines
Precautions to be taken for Cefraz S Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefraz S Injection?
- Do not change the dosage of the medicine
- Do not have any vaccination while using this medicine
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Cefraz S Injection
When and on what circumstances Cefraz S Injection has to be avoided?
- Food or milk
- Kidney problem
- Liver problems
Top Questions about Cefraz S Injection
- Why Cefraz S Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefraz S Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefraz S Injection?
- How Cefraz S Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefraz S Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefraz S Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefraz S Injection?
- Cefqueen Tablet
- Cefra Injection
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefradrox Kid Tablet
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Cefrax O Tablet
- Cefrax Tablet
- Cefredrox Tablet
- Cefree CV Tablet
- Cefree Dt Tablet
- Cefremo Syrup
- Cefrex Sm Injection
- Cefrik Capsule
- Cefrik DT Tablet
- Cefril Dt Tablet
- Cefril Tablet
- Cefrin Injection