Post your questions about Cefrax Tablet - in the Forum
Cefrax Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefrax Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefrax Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Cefrax Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefrax Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Loose stools
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Stomach pain
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Cefrax Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cefrax Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Interactions of Cefrax Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefrax Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cefrax Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefrax Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Cefrax Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cefrax Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Cefrax Tablet
- Why Cefrax Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefrax Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefrax Tablet?
- How Cefrax Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefrax Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefrax Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefrax Tablet?
- Cefquad Tablet
- Cefqueen Tablet
- Cefrad Injection
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefradrox Kid Tablet
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Cefrax O Tablet
- Cefraz S Injection
- Cefredrox Tablet
- Cefree CV Tablet
- Cefree Dt Tablet
- Cefremo Syrup
- Cefrex Sm Injection
- Cefrik Capsule
- Cefrik DT Tablet
- Cefril Dt Tablet
- Cefril Tablet