Cefrax O Tablet
Post your questions about Cefrax O Tablet - in the Forum
Cefrax O Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefrax O Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefrax O Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Cefrax O Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefrax O Tablet drug?
- Loose stools
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Stomach pain
- GI disturbances
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
Composition Salts in Cefrax O Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Cefrax O Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Interactions of Cefrax O Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefrax O Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cefrax O Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefrax O Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Cefrax O Tablet
When and on what circumstances Cefrax O Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Cefrax O Tablet
- Why Cefrax O Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefrax O Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefrax O Tablet?
- How Cefrax O Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefrax O Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefrax O Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefrax O Tablet?
- Cefquad O Tablet
- Cefquad Tablet
- Cefrace Tablet
- Cefrad Injection
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefradrox Kid Tablet
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Cefrax Tablet
- Cefraz S Injection
- Cefredrox Tablet
- Cefree CV Tablet
- Cefree Dt Tablet
- Cefremo Syrup
- Cefrex Sm Injection
- Cefrik Capsule
- Cefrik DT Tablet
- Cefril Dt Tablet