Cefrax Dry Syrup
Post your questions about Cefrax Dry Syrup - in the Forum
Cefrax Dry Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefrax Dry Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefrax Dry Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Cefrax Dry Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefrax Dry Syrup drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Stomach pain
- Loose stools
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Cefrax Dry Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Cefrax Dry Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (100 mg)
Interactions of Cefrax Dry Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefrax Dry Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Cefrax Dry Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefrax Dry Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Cefrax Dry Syrup
When and on what circumstances Cefrax Dry Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Why Cefrax Dry Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefrax Dry Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefrax Dry Syrup?
- How Cefrax Dry Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefrax Dry Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefrax Dry Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefrax Dry Syrup?
- Cefquad CV Tablet
- Cefquad O Tablet
- Cefra Injection
- Cefrace Tablet
- Cefrad Injection
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefradrox Kid Tablet
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax O Tablet
- Cefrax Tablet
- Cefraz S Injection
- Cefredrox Tablet
- Cefree CV Tablet
- Cefree Dt Tablet
- Cefremo Syrup
- Cefrex Sm Injection
- Cefrik Capsule
- Cefrik DT Tablet