Post your questions about Cefrad Injection - in the Forum
Cefrad Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Cefrad Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Cefrad Injection drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections
- Surgical site infections
- Lyme disease
Cefrad Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Cefrad Injection drug?
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood in the urine
- Abnormal blood counts
- Inflammation of a vein
Composition Salts in Cefrad Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Cefrad Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
Interactions of Cefrad Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Cefrad Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Cefrad Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Cefrad Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Cefrad Injection
When and on what circumstances Cefrad Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
Top Questions about Cefrad Injection
- Why Cefrad Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Cefrad Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Cefrad Injection?
- How Cefrad Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Cefrad Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Cefrad Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Cefrad Injection?
- Cefproxil DS Syrup
- Cefproxil Tablet
- Cefquad CV Tablet
- Cefquad O Tablet
- Cefquad Tablet
- Cefqueen Tablet
- Cefra Injection
- Cefrace Tablet
- Cefrad S Injection
- Cefradrox Kid Tablet
- Ceframed Injection
- Cefrax Dry Syrup
- Cefrax O Tablet
- Cefrax Tablet
- Cefraz S Injection
- Cefredrox Tablet
- Cefree CV Tablet
- Cefree Dt Tablet